VERTEX V1 SWITCH (HAND-LUBED EDITION AVAILABLE)
The Vertex V1 switch is the first ever switch product designed by Vertex. The original idea was to design something that is traditionally MX style but somehow different from the Cherry switches. In order to achieve that, Vertex made the following efforts:
1. The V1 switch is made of POM and PA66 which are both materials traditionally used in switch manufacture. However, the POM and PA66 material used on the V1 switch is modified which means their composition is totally different from the POM and PA66 material we had seen on previous switches.
2. Vertex used Jwick's new mold to increase precision, and smoothness and to reduce stem wobble
3. The V1 switch's stem is round-headed, and its bottom-out style is the stem head bottoming out instead of the stem sides bottoming out. This gives the switch a concentrated sound profile.
4. Jwick uses a new injection molding machine for the V1 production.
5. Jwick uses point-spray surface treatment as the factory lube method to make it more precise.
1. Lubed with Tribosys 3204 and GPL 105 on springs
1 QUANTITY = 10 SWITCHES
Orders with 70+ switches come with the original Vertex tube packaging.
Top Housing: Nylon PA66
Bottom Housing: Nylon PA66
Factory Lube: No
Full travel distance: 4.0+0.3mm
Initial force: 35gf(min)
Spring: 15mm non-gold plated stainless steel