TX "AP" STABILIZERS (NEWEST 2023 ALMOST PERFECT EDITION)
That is right! The 2023 revision of the TX stabilizers is almost perfect! The TX AP stabilizers. We have them for 1.6mm and 1.2mm PCB; We also have the long pole version if you are a fan of switches that have a shorter travel.
1. Compatible with 1.6mm and 1.2mm PCB. The long-pole version is best for switches that have a 3.5-3.7mm travel.
2. Stem material: POM with TPU soft gel inside to prevent ticking noise
3. Wires material: Stainless 304
1. 4 2U wires
2. 1 7U and 6.25U wire
3. 1 pack of stoppers
Important to note:
1. The long pole version fits best with switches that have a 3.5±0.2mm travel
2. If the switch travel distance is longer than 3.7mm, the stabilizer stem might not bottom out. Please be careful when you choose the long pole version.
The reason that It's better than the TX Stabs Rev.3
1. It is almost perfect!
2. It includes both 6.25 and 7u wire
3. It gives you the long pole version to adapt to long pole switches
4. The stems fit better in the housings to reduce wobble due to the improved wire clips
5. The TPU soft gel structure inside the stems ensures that you don't have to holee mod them